Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I'm a Mom

I'm a mom.  I love being a mom.  I love snuggling with my boys, kissing them, and having quality time with them.  I, like all moms, want to do what is absolutely best for my boys. 

I take my job as a mom and my job as a pediatric dentist very seriously.  I took a lot of time to research the products we use in our office.  I don't want anything being used on your kids that I wouldn't use on my own.  That's why none of our sealants contain BPA, our fluoride is given in a varnish form (I remember those awful trays), and our entire office is latex free. 

I also realize that mom's don't always agree on what's best for their kids.  There are a lot of controversies about vaccines, BPA, fluoride, etc. and I love to talk to parents about these issues.  Just ask!  I will work with you to decide what is best for your child. 

Lastly, I don't ever want my boys to be in pain.  I put helmets, knee pads, and elbow pads on them.  Heck, I would wrap them in bubble wrap for a bike ride if I could.  I don't want to see your child in pain either.  Unfortunately, I see a lot of kids with painful cavities coming through the office.  I can help your child get out of pain and keep their natural teeth.  I feel really lucky that I can do that for someone.  Keep reading this blog for more information on cavities and baby teeth, how to prevent them and why these baby teeth are so important!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Trusted Top Dental Implants Norwalk

    ReplyDelete